Date & Time
Sunday, June 9, 2019, 8:00 AM - 3:00 PM
- It’s time to get out on the water and see the beauty of the Cayman Islands as we set sail to Sting Ray Island for a morning swim with the stingrays, followed by a beach party at Rum Point.
- We will meet at 8:15am in the lobby for an 8:30am departure. If you plan on eating breakfast, the restaurant opens at 7am so be sure to get there early or you can grab something quick from the hotel deli.
- The hotel will provide us towels, just be sure to bring it back. The only items you will need are your beach essentials and cash/credit for any drinks on the boat or additional drinks outside of the 3 drink tickets Stream provides for Rum Point.
- After our excursion, we will return to the hotel at approximately 3pm.
- If there is anyone worried about the catamaran sail, know that this a very smooth sail as we are inside of the reef barrier and will not experience any waves. At Stingray City, you will be standing in shallow water and Red Sails staff will bring the Sting Rays to you. There is nothing to worry about as they are extremely friendly. If for any reason you feel like you will not be able to do this excursion, please reach out to Kimberly and lether know.