Top Performers Trip - Important Information
Your Trip Includes
- Round trip airfare for you and your guest
- 5 nights at the Rosewood London
- Group ground transportation to and from the London Airport
- Welcome reception, daily breakfast, select meals, group excursions and farewell dinner
- Kynect recognition and meeting
- Dedicated concierge to help you book your own activities and adventures
- Fun surprises!
- Top Performers can bring 1 guest (spouse, significant other, family member or close friend who is not a Kynect Associate) 18 or older. Additional guests or children are not allowed to attend or occupy your hotel room.
- Required: Valid passport that expires at least 6 months after the last day of the trip. Passport cards not accepted.
- You’re responsible for the income taxes based on the trip value, to be reflected on your 2021 1099.
- Possible additional expenses: Transportation to and from your home airport, baggage fees, select meals, drinks, retail shopping and extra activities.
- This trip is not transferrable, cannot be postponed and no cash alternative is offered.
- If you're unable to attend, please email Courtney at email@example.com to let her know.
Modified Stay/Upgraded Flights
- London travel dates: September 18-23, 2021
- Paris travel dates: September 23-25, 2021
- Extended stays: If you’re interested in extending your stay, let us know during registration. We’ll contact you to make arrangements. If you modify your stay, 3 of the nights must coincide with the London trip dates.
Flight upgrades: If you’re interested in a seat upgrade, let us know during registration. We’ll contact you to make arrangements.
For all extensions and upgrades: You’ll receive a flight credit at the group rate in lieu of Kynect booking your flights.